Microblading work shop
Many beginners feel like getting lost after they complete a short microblading course with too much information to digest. A lot of questions haven’t been solved yet. How come all the strokes look so messy? Why aren’t the brows even? How deep is the cut so that pigment will stay without any trauma to the skin? Which color is good for dark skin tone? Can I perform microblading on oily skin? What should I need to be able to work in a salon or have my own? And so on…
That’s why many of us are not confident enough to work on real skin yet. The only way to improve your skills is to practice and gain experience through mistakes, which takes time and effort.
We can help to shorten your learning process by sharing our experience and guide you to practice hand in hand so that you can reach your goal effectively.
- Access to our virtual training with videos to demonstrate creating perfect patterns and strokes that you can review as many times as you want.
- 1 shadowing session/live demonstration in professional salon plus a 30 minutes Q&A where you can learn about setting up your service in a most cost effective way.
- 1 to 1 practice with live model under trainer’s guide and supervision.
- Ongoing support within our academy student group
- We will provide everything for you from pigments to latex, blades, numbing, PPE for practice on the day. Extra kits are available to purchase if necessary.
Who is this course for?
This 1 to 1 workshop is designed for those who has completed a basic microblading course but want to further your skills and learn the techniques and tips from professionals.
What certificate or qualification I will have?
Certificate of attendance, and the works you’ve done at the course can be used to upgrade/converse to VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Enhancing Eyebrows with Microblading Techniques.
What is the prerequisite for the course?
You need to send us a photo of your work in latex or real model so that we can check your pattern and depth. Extra practice might be requested before enrolling on the course.
What if I want to have more models for practice?
You need to pay an extra amount: £99 if you want to do it on your own with your model or £199 with our model and support from our trainer.
Book your workshop day by emailing us at email@example.com